Nowadays the young generation is fond of having a beard basing this on the new looks they see in fashion magazines or models/movie stars. However, they are not fond of spending money and taking trips to the barber shops to maintain that beard. This has forced many of them to invest in a hair trimmer. Personal care and grooming companies soon realized this need and now these companies are manufacturing high-quality beard/stubble trimmer machines for this purpose. These enable a man to trim, clean or shave his beard within minutes. To get the best stubble/beard trimmer, one must take into account the following features:
To get the best trimmer, one must compare different machines’ features. They should also check the compatibility with their skin type because a good machine is that which is not too expensive and offers many features but the best one is that which meets or fulfils the specific requirements of the user such as hair type and skin type.
Best Ten Stubble Trimming Machines
Some of the most famous and best-performing brands which may be suitable for your needs are given below:
Philips Norelco QT4070 Beard Trimmer
It is a trimmer by a famous electronic company, Philips known for maintaining a high standard of quality in all their products. Its incredible features include:
- Multi-functional display shows battery life as well as the pre-set trimming length
- Lithium-ion battery
- Travel lock for easy portability
- Sharp blades
- Plastic lip for the trimmer door is not durable
- Offers a lower battery time compared to other trimmers
Braun Series 9 Beard Trimmer
Braun is one of the best companies which manufactures beard and stubble trimmers. It utilizes the SyncoSonic technology to provide a smooth and precise shave or beard trim. Some of the mos impressive features of Braun include:
- Fully flexible shaving system
- One can get precise trim
- Cleaning and charging system is efficient.
- Creates a lot of noise when the machine is running
Wahl 9867 Lithium Ion Beard and stubble trimmer
It contains the Lithium Ion battery which charges quickly and gives a good backup time. The trimmer is suitable for all types of the beards and stubble which makes it useful for professional heavy duty use. The best features that are present are following
- Quick charge option
- Economical in terms of cost
- Seven-position hair cutting system
- An annoying rattling sound is heard when the trimmer is used
- A bit heavy to hold and use for long periods
Braun Cruzer 6 Beard Trimmer
The most powerful of Brain’s trimmers, this device can be used on both your head and your beard. This trimmer uses the innovation of reducing the number of combs. Instead of giving consumers a whole pouch full of combs to match up with various hair lengths, the Braun Cruzer 6 beard trimmer only offers two combs; one for trimming the beard and one for trimming the hair. However, these both come with six adjustable settings which can be locked into place so you can choose that length you desire. If also offers the following features:
- Cool design
- 12 different size adjustments
- Is quiet during use
- It is not good for manscaping
- Irreplaceable battery
- When cutting thick hair, there is a need to pause repeatedly between trimming to clean the trimmer
The Conair iStubble Beard Trimmer is the perfect stubble trimmer for sensitive skin and caters to different styles from 5 o’clock shadow to designer stubble. A Unique floating contouring head tracks the curves of your face for extra comfort and control and the electro-chemically formed blades result in extreme sharpness, durability, and accuracy.
A Full charge provides 45-minutes of use and quick charge for a single stubble trim. The i-Stubble must be charged for 16 hours before its first use. The fabulous features that make this machine one of the best are as follows:
- Advanced electro-chemically coated blade technology
- Powerful and durable for the long run
- Lithium Ion battery
- Shorter battery life than other trimmers
- Hinges are of plastic material that may break easily
Panasonic ER GB 40 cordless beard trimmer
It is a wonderful cordless device which enables the person to trim the beard and the stubble smoothly without damaging the skin at all. Some notable features include:
- Easily washable
- Precise cutting at 45-degree angle
- The battery has been observed to wear out quickly
Philips 2100 rotary trimmer
The Philips Norelco Shaver 2100 provides a close and easy shave for an affordable price. It offers a Flex & Float system which is combined with CloseCut technology, guaranteeing a close and fast shave. The rotary blades are much more efficient when cutting in the wider areas of the beard and works extremely well in the hard to reach, close edges around the neck, beard, etc. This trimmer has the following features:
- Affordable electric razor
- Hair collector is present that helps to collect the dead skin and the hairs.
- Can only be used for dry shave
- The shaving heads need to be replaced every 12 months
- Take too much time for charging.
Remington MB4040 Lithium Ion Powered
This is a superb quality stubble trimmer which comes with three blades and offers nine length settings as well as titanium coated self-sharpening blades as its main attractions. Moreover, the premium, precision ground blades deliver superior cutting performance. The Perfectly ground edges of these blades ensure that the trimmer will never pull or snag hair instead of cutting.
- Good quality of the trimmer especially the blades; doesn’t break easily
- Quiet in operation
- Adjustments remain in place once locked
- May trim unevenly sometimes.
- No pouch or bag comes with the package to keep the trimmer safe.
Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3500
No attachments are needed with this trimmer. It offers everything you need with its 20 adjustable settings for the perfect length which range from 0.5mm to 10mm. It also has a locking feature, so the comb doesn’t move when in use. The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3500 has several excellent features, and some of them are as follows:
- Rechargeable batteries
- Self-sharpening blades
- Battery light indicator
- The comb is not designed for thick hair
- Sometimes it gets warm, and the battery dies.
- Comb requires multiple swipes to remove the hairs
Babyliss i Stubble
The Babyliss iStubble is an amazing machine and users have given a lot of positive reviews for it. It utilizes a motorized length control automatically adjusts the comb guide, allowing for a range of beard lengths to choose from. The other main features of this trimmer are listed below:
- Floating contouring head technology
- High battery performance
- Advanced blade technology
- No pouch is present to store the machine.
- A bit on the expensive side
The trimmer market is full of advanced gadgets, various sorts of blades and high-tech stubble trimmers. The ultimate choice comes down to the user’s skin and hair type since there is no ‘one size fits all” trimmer. To get the best device based on their own needs, customers must realize it is important to research the products available in the market, considering all their various features as well as read customer reviews that have now made shopping far easier and more productive. In this way, the person can get the perfect product for himself with those specific features that help him get the smoothest and most efficient trimming experience.