With the advent of these new stylish beards, beard trimmers are fast becoming an accessory every man has to keep in his shower cabinet. These come either alone (slightly cheaper) or com as part of a beard trimming kit. This is a set or collection of tools, supplies and instructional materials provided to perform the very specific task of beard trimming. As every electronic product needs a proper toolkit for their maintenance to streamline or enhance their performance. Like other electronic products, the beard trimmers also have a toolkit for its maintenance to improve its performance. The common features which every beard trimmer must have are:
To get the best stubble trimmer, one must focus following features:
- Charging ability
- Good battery life after charging
- Accessories/toolkit to accompany it
Some of the best beard trimmers, available in the market, are the following:
Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 9100 (Model BT9285/41)
A very poplar trimmer, this trimmer doesn’t use lasers to burn off hair to give you the neatest beard or mustache, but it does use a pop-up laser guide to mark the exact lines where you should trim. That being said the different length settings and chromium blades are a huge advantage over other trimmers.
- Built-in laser guide helps to create a precise line for the look you want
- 17 different length settings with as little as 0.2 millimeters of adjustable wheel locks
- Self-sharpening chromium steel blades require no oil/maintenance
- 60 minutes’ cordless use from one-hour charge
- Includes two combs and storage pouch
- It rarely needs any maintenance.
- Its weight is just 1 pound so very easy to hold
- It has the easiest unit to clean
- It comes with a two years’ warranty
- It is somewhat expensive.
Wahl All-In-One Grooming Kit 9854-600
The Wahl All-In-One Grooming Kit 9854-600 is a product of the USA and is intended for electrical outlets in the USA. This trimmer is one of the best trimmers with a powerful motor having twice the average torque of other trimmers. It is lighter in weight with an advanced rechargeable battery because it loses almost no charge loss when not in use. Moreover, it is an environment-friendly trimmer.
- Powerful lithium ion battery
- Six length settings with three combs plus four different blades
- One minute quick charge option for quick trim
- 120 minutes’ run-time after 1-hour charge
- Its weight is just 1 pound.
- It has five years’ warranty.
Panasonic ER-GB40-S Moustache and Beard Trimmer
Panasonic has designed this trimmer, and we cannot say that it is the most remarkable and above all the other trimmers available in the market but it does a great job if you want to maintain your beard at home. The design of this trimmer especially suits those people who love to get through their morning routine of showering and trimming in little time.
- 19 different length settings with three different combs
- Ni-MH battery
- 50 minutes’ run time after charging
- Stainless steel and hypoallergenic blades
- Two years’ warranty
- Easily washable
- Large variety of beard lengths available
- It has an old- fashioned nickel metal-hydride battery instead of the latest Lithium Ion battery.
- It takes a half day for to fully charge the battery.
- It requires quite frequent oiling.
Remington MB4040/MB4045 Mustache Beard and Stubble Trimmer
This organization is famous for designing the best grooming products for personal grooming within reasonable prices. And this machine fits squarely into that market. It is one of the best trimmers available in the lower price category.
- Nine length-setting with three different blades
- Powerful Lithium Ion battery
- 120 minutes’ run time after charging
- It is easily washable.
- It is cheaper than other trimmers
- It has the warranty of 2 years’
- It weighs 1.5 pounds (heavier than other trimmers)
Andis 4775 GTX T-Outliner Trimmer
The Andis 4775 GTX T-Outliner Trimmer is trimmer designed for your home use instead of barber shops, but it comes with only four comb lengths provided. If you need easy trimming of different lengths on the head/body, this trimmer is not recommended, but if you would like to use a trimmer with a few length sets, then this trimmer will be a good option and very reliable.
- No battery
- Cheaper than other trimmers
- Nine length settings with four different combs
- It has the warranty of two years.
- It is designed for people with specific hair length requirements
- It has a low weight of 1 pound.
- It is not washable.
- It is workable with AC power only and can’t be charged.
A trimming toolkit is very important for those who love to grow beards and take care of them properly. Like any other machine, you need to maintain it otherwise its performance will suffer day-by-day. The toolkits contain cleaning a brush, cleaning oil and charging stand for improving its performance.